From IOI Wiki
Public task: Archery
- Unique ID: ioi09archery
- Source: IOI 2009 , created by Velin Tzanov
- Usage: IOI 2009
- License: Free to use/modify with acknowledgement (details)
- Type: Batch
- Task: Given the ranking of every competitor in a tournament and the rules of that tournament, determine where to insert yourself in a line of players, so that you end the tournament at the leftmost position.
- Solution: Do a modified binary search to find the initial position, and simulate the tournament in an optimized way.
- Difficulty: Gold, Task 1/4 of a 5 hours contest
- Task statement: Language not specified!
- Solution: Document missing!
- Limits: 2 seconds, 64 Mb
- Evaluator: Simple diff