From IOI Wiki
Public task: Museum
- Unique ID: ioi09museum
- Source: IOI 2009 , created by Boyko Bantchev
- Usage: IOI 2009
- License: Free to use/modify with acknowledgement (details)
- Type: Output only
- Task: Given an integer N, output numbers 1 to N in an order such that for any distinct numbers (A, B, C) such that B = (A + B) / 2, B's position is not between A and B.
- Solution: put all numbers congruent to 1 modolo 2 (even), then the numbers congruent to 0 modulot 2 (even). Order each half similarly, based on the congruence modulo 4, and continue recursively.
- Difficulty: Silver, Task 3/3
- Task statement: Language not specified!
- Solution: Document missing!