This is an example of a task definition using the template Template:Task template. Using a template allows to enforce some structure on the content, and to standardize the presentation. Hopefully, it can also be used to navigate and search tasks according to different criteria.
Public task: Sample task
- Unique ID: sample_read_write_int
- Source: Test contest Round 1 , created by Mathias Hiron
- Usage: Test contest Round 1, Test contest Round 2
- License: Free to use/modify with acknowledgement (details)
- Type: Batch
- Topic(s): Dynamic programming
- Task: Read an integer and output it
- Solution: Read an integer and output it
- Difficulty: Bronze, trivial, task 2/3 in a 3 hours contest
- Task statement:
- Solution: Document missing!
- Limits: 0.1 second, 16 MB (Pentium 2 CPU)
- Evaluator: Custom (see zip file)